Why choose Percival & Company?
- Established in 1951, Percival & Company offer unparalleled local knowledge
- Experienced staff with over 60 years combined experience in handling sales of property in the Colne and Stour valley’s
- Unrivalled internet coverage through rightmove.co.uk the UK’s No. 1 property website as well as teamprop.co.uk, primelocation.co.uk and findaproperty.co.uk
- High Street office open 6 days a week
- All properties are made immediately available with our internet, text messaging and telephone calling services to our database of potential buyers
- Quality full colour professionally printed particulars including floor-plans and internal photographs
- Members of TEAM - the Country's largest group of multi-listing estate agents
- Free no obligation market appraisals
swallow field, earls colne, colchester, Guide Price £425,000
An attractive and deceptively spacious three bedroomed detached bungalow conveniently situated in an established residential area within the village centre.
rainbow way, colne engaine, colchester, Guide Price £380,000
A spacious and well presented three bedroomed detached house, located within the popular Village of Colne Engaine.
tey road, earls colne, colchester, OIRO £350,000
A two bedroomed detached bungalow situated on a popular Road within the idyllic Village of Earls Colne.
swallow field, earls colne, colchester, Guide Price £350,000
An attractive and conveniently situated two bedroomed detached bungalow which is located within easy walking distance of the Village centre.
halstead road, earls colne, colchester, Guide Price £310,000
Built in 1911, a spacious and well presented two bedroomed semi-detached property, situated within walking distance of Earls Colne Village centre.
ellis street, boxford, sudbury, Guide Price £295,000
A charming and well presented Grade II listed three bedroomed terraced cottage, believed to date from the late 17th Century.
willow tree way, earls colne, colchester, Guide Price £245,000
A well presented three bedroomed family home located within easy walking distance of the Village Centre.
orchard road, colchester, Guide Price £230,000
A charming and extremely well presented Edwardian two bedroomed terrace house located within walking distance of Colchester Town Centre.
high street, earls colne, colchester, Guide Price £215,000
A charming and well presented Victorian two bedroomed end of terrace Cottage located within the heart of the Village.
new street, sudbury, Guide Price £155,000
An attractive Victorian terraced house offering scope for modernisation and improvement. Conveniently situated within easy walking distance of the Town centre.
tapestry court, colchester, Guide Price £155,000
Located close to the village centre, in a peaceful and discreet setting a two-bedroom bungalow for the over 55s.
station road, earls colne, colchester, Guide Price £85,000
A first floor one bedroomed apartment, situated within a discreet and peaceful setting within the Village of Earls Colne.