Why choose Percival & Company?
- Established in 1951, Percival & Company offer unparalleled local knowledge
- Experienced staff with over 60 years combined experience in handling sales of property in the Colne and Stour valley’s
- Unrivalled internet coverage through rightmove.co.uk the UK’s No. 1 property website as well as teamprop.co.uk, primelocation.co.uk and findaproperty.co.uk
- High Street office open 6 days a week
- All properties are made immediately available with our internet, text messaging and telephone calling services to our database of potential buyers
- Quality full colour professionally printed particulars including floor-plans and internal photographs
- Members of TEAM - the Country's largest group of multi-listing estate agents
- Free no obligation market appraisals
pattiswick, braintree, Guide Price £550,000
Woodhouse Barns, Pattiswick
station road, colchester, Guide Price £399,000
Built in the late 1950s, a three bedroomed detached bungalow located within walking distance of the Village Centre.
homefield way, earls colne, colchester, Fixed Price £299,950
A great opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented two bedroomed detached bungalow situated in the popular cul de sac of Homefield Way. The property has been renovated to a very high standard and offers spacious and well appointed accommodation.
ellis street, boxford, sudbury, Guide Price £295,000
A charming and well presented Grade II listed three bedroomed terraced cottage, believed to date from the late 17th Century.
garden fields, great tey, colchester, Guide Price £280,000
A well presented and spacious detached bungalow which is located within easy walking distance of the Village centre.
burrows road, earls colne, colchester, Guide Price £275,000
Dating back to 1909, this Almshouse offers attractive and quaint accommodation and is located within close proximity of all Village amenities.
atlas road, earls colne, colchester, Guide Price £275,000
A deceptively spacious three bedroomed end of terrace house located within walking distance of the Village centre.
hayhouse road, earls colne, colchester, Guide Price £245,000
Built in 1898, an attractive three bedroomed mid terrace period cottage situated within the very popular village of Earls Colne.
high street, earls colne, colchester, Guide Price £240,000
A spacious and well presented two bedroomed semi-detached bungalow located within the centre of Earls Colne.
tey road close, colchester, Guide Price £240,000
A spacious and well presented three bedroomed family home located within walking distance of the Village centre.
orchard road, colchester, Guide Price £230,000
A charming and extremely well presented Edwardian two bedroomed terrace house located within walking distance of Colchester Town Centre.
willow tree way, earls colne, colchester, Guide Price £228,000
A well presented two bedroomed end of terrace house located within easy walking distance of the Village Centre.
new street, sudbury, Guide Price £155,000
An attractive Victorian terraced house offering scope for modernisation and improvement. Conveniently situated within easy walking distance of the Town centre.