Why choose Percival & Company?
- Established in 1951, Percival & Company offer unparalleled local knowledge
- Experienced staff with over 60 years combined experience in handling sales of property in the Colne and Stour valley’s
- Unrivalled internet coverage through rightmove.co.uk the UK’s No. 1 property website as well as teamprop.co.uk, primelocation.co.uk and findaproperty.co.uk
- High Street office open 6 days a week
- All properties are made immediately available with our internet, text messaging and telephone calling services to our database of potential buyers
- Quality full colour professionally printed particulars including floor-plans and internal photographs
- Members of TEAM - the Country's largest group of multi-listing estate agents
- Free no obligation market appraisals
colneford hill, white colne, colchester, £775,000
A substantial Grade II Listed family home, set in grounds extending to about 1 acre (sts). The property offers a wealth of charm and character throughout with quirky yet spacious and versatile accommodation.
pattiswick, braintree, Guide Price £550,000
Woodhouse Barns, Pattiswick
the walk, eight ash green, colchester, Guide Price £305,000
A spacious three bedroomed semi-detached family home, located within the very popular Village of Eight Ash Green.
lowefields, earls colne, colchester, Guide Price £300,000
A beautifully presented two bedroomed semi-detached bungalow situated within the very popular cul-de-sac of Lowefields. 9 Lowefields has been renovated throughout and extended to offer spacious and versatile accommodation.
ellis street, boxford, sudbury, Guide Price £295,000
A charming and well presented Grade II listed three bedroomed terraced cottage, believed to date from the late 17th Century.
colchester road, halstead, Guide Price £285,000
Built in the 1920s, an attractive three bedroomed detached house located within the popular Market Town of Halstead.
garden fields, great tey, colchester, Guide Price £280,000
A well presented and spacious detached bungalow which is located within easy walking distance of the Village centre.
betty cocker grove, sudbury, Guide Price £265,000
A well presented three bedroomed semi-detached house located in a popular cul-de-sac, within walking distance of the Town Centre.
high street, earls colne, colchester, Guide Price £240,000
A spacious and well presented two bedroomed semi-detached bungalow located within the centre of Earls Colne.
orchard road, colchester, Guide Price £230,000
A charming and extremely well presented Edwardian two bedroomed terrace house located within walking distance of Colchester Town Centre.
willow tree way, earls colne, colchester, Guide Price £228,000
A well presented two bedroomed end of terrace house located within easy walking distance of the Village Centre.
burrows road, earls colne, colchester, Guide Price £222,500
A well presented two bedroomed end of terrace Victorian Cottage, located within the centre of the popular Village of Earls Colne.
the street, pebmarsh, halstead, Guide Price £190,000
Located within the heart of the sought after Village of Pebmarsh, a modern and well presented two bedroom mid terrace house offered with no onward chain.
new street, sudbury, Guide Price £155,000
An attractive Victorian terraced house offering scope for modernisation and improvement. Conveniently situated within easy walking distance of the Town centre.
high street, earls colne, colchester, Guide Price £150,000
Located close to the village centre, in a peaceful and discreet setting a two-bedroom bungalow for the over 55s.