The Percival and Company website creates cookies, in order to give you a better browsing experience. These cookies contain no personal information, but help our site to run more smoothly on your computer.
About cookies on our website
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we place onto your device. It is used to tailor your experience either for the duration of your visit (using what is known as a “session” cookie) or for repeat visits (for which we store what is known as a “persistent” cookie).
We also use "analytical" cookies which allow us to recognise and count the number of times you visit and to see how you move around our website.
Some cookies are set directly by us, while others are set by trusted third parties.
Types of cookies
There are several types of cookies in use on this site. Some of these are set by us, and some are set by trusted third parties.
How are these cookies used?
Cookies set by us
Persistent cookies are used in cases where your interactions need to be remembered across multiple visits, such as recalling your preferences. This type of cookie can be removed by finding the ‘clear history’ option in your web browser and selecting cookies as one of the items to be deleted.
Session cookies are also in use on this site. These only last for the duration of your visit. They store information on your short term interactions with the site. For example, if a user with a visual impairment chose to resize the text on our website to make it easier to read, a session cookies might be used to remember this preference as they moved around the site.
We reserve the right to add further cookies in the future if we feel they will be beneficial for the performance of this website.
Cookies set by third parties
In addition to cookies set by us, we allow trusted third parties to place cookies on our site.
We use Google Analytics, a free service offered by Google that gathers detailed information about your activity on this website. It does not gather any personal information, but it helps us to measure the way that you and other users move around the site with a view to improving your experience over time. Find out more about the cookies gathered by this service
Are cookies safe?
Yes, cookies are completely safe and do not hold any personal information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details.
If you would like to find out more about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org
What if I don’t want cookies?
If you are not comfortable with our website using cookies please change your browser settings or navigate away from this website. Please note that by not using cookies some of the website's features may not be available.
You can manage or block the cookies set by us, or indeed any other website, should you wish to do so. This can be done via the browser settings on your device. If you have already consented, you can withdraw your consent at any time using these settings.
For more comprehensive information on the subject of blocking cookies please visit www.aboutcookies.org. If you wish to specifically manage or block cookies on the browser of your mobile device you may need to refer to the manual for the handset.
You should be aware that restricting or blocking cookies may have an impact on the functionality of this website and effect the intended experience.
We reserve the right to embed content from websites such as YouTube and Vimeo. As a result you should check the relevant third party website for more information about those cookies.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the graphics and photographic imagery. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of the content of this website (for example, by taking our images, words, or other content and reposting it elsewhere without our permission) may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.