- Each rental applicant will endure affordability & suitability checks prior to arranging a viewing.
- We will endeavour to ensure that all applicants have viewed the virtual tours prior to arranging a viewing.
- We will make sure that the interested applicants do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has.
- Only 2 applicants will be allowed to view the property at any one time.
- All viewers will be required to wear face coverings.
- No open house appointments will be allowed.
- All viewings must be by appointment only.
- No children will be allowed to accompany any viewings.
- The protocol for the viewing will be explained to each applicant prior to their appointment.
- Applicants will be asked to remain in their cars until such time as we are ready for them to view the property, in order that viewings do not overlap.
- We will make sure that all doors are open and lights are on.
- We will be wearing masks and gloves.
- We will tap on the window of the applicants car and advise that we are ready for them to view.
- The applicants will be offered hand sanitiser both before and after the viewing.
- Social distancing must be adhered to inside and outside of the property by both us and the applicants.
- Applicants are allowed to view the property for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- We will make sure that each door handle is wiped down with an antibacterial wipe once we have finished all the viewings.
- All keys will be sterilised before they are handed over to tenants or purchasers.