Fees to: Landlords
ADDITIONAL NON-OPTIONAL FEES AND CHARGES (IRRESPECTIVE OF LEVEL OF SERVICE)
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION (CMP) PROVIDED BY: RICS
INDEPENDENT REDRESS PROVIDED BY: TPOs
If you have any questions about our fees, please ask a member of staff.
Deposit Registration Fee: £60 (inc VAT)
- Register landlord and tenant details and protect the security deposit with a Government authorised Scheme.
- Provide the tenant(s) with the Deposit Certificate and Prescribed Information within 30 days of start of tenancy.
Additional Property Visits: £60 (inc VAT) per tenant
- To attend for specific requests such as neighbour disputes; more visits are required to monitor the tenancy; or any maintenance—linked visit.
Submission Of Non-Resident Landlord Receipts To HMRC £90 (inc VAT) per quarter.
- To remit and balance the financial return to HMRC quarterly and respond to any specific query relating to the return from the landlord or HMRC.
Arrangement Fee For Works Over £1,000 12% of net cost
- Arranging access and assessing costs with contractor.
- Ensuring work has been carried out in accordance with the specification of works.
- Retaining any warranty or guarantee as a result of any works.
Obtaining more than two contractors quotes £60 (inc VAT) per quote
Rent Review Fee £180 (inc VAT)
- Review rent in accordance with current prevailing market condition and advise the landlord.
- Negotiate with tenant.
- Direct tenant to make payment change as appropriate.
- Update the tenancy agreement.
- Serve Section 13 Notice if tenancy is on a rolling monthly basis.
Renewal Fee (landlords share) £180 (inc VAT)
- Contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and arranging a further tenancy and agreement.
Checkout Fee (landlords share) £180 (inc VAT)
- Agree with tenant check out date and time appointment.
- Instruct inventory provider to attend.
- Negotiate with landlord and tenant any disbursement of the security deposit.
- Return deposit as agreed with landlord and tenant to relevant parties.
- Remit any disputed amount to Scheme for final adjudication.
- Unprotect security deposit.
- Instruct contractors; obtain quotes, organise repairs/replacement/cost of any broken or missing items.
Court Attendance £60 (inc VAT) per hour